The MPG464-LBM can transport two large recreational, or, most fishing kayaks with center keel or pontoon style bottom. Includes a MicroSport™ LowBed™ Base Trailer, two sets of MPG110 SaddleUp™ kayak carriers and one MPG465 12" Spare Tire with Locking Attachment. The 78" cross bars provide plenty of room to fit boats and carriers.
The load bars at 22” from the ground and allow the kayaks to be safely loaded without extra lifting. These lowered bars also allow the trailer to be safely backed down a boat ramp in order to launch the kayaks directly into the water. Also features submersible LED lighting, high speed wheels and a Class II, 2" coupler.
This 800 lb. load rated trailer is DOT and Transport Canada approved and assembles in approximately three to four hours with standard tools. The MicroSport™ LowBed™ trailer has a Five Year Warranty and is Made in the USA.
Optional upgrade to aluminum wheels and fenders available. Add SKU MPG496 to your cart to purchase this option.
- Pre-assembled hubs for a clean and simple installation
- 12" galvanized wheels with marine grade sealed bearings
- Reinforced steel tongue can transport boats up to 20' in length
- 78" steel, 1 ¼" square load bars featuring d-ring tie-downs
- 11 gauge pre-galvanized steel construction for years of service
- Five Year Limited Warranty - Made in the USA
- Load Capacity: 800 lb / 20' canoe or kayak
- Dimensions: 13' 3" (length)
- Width (Without crossbars): 55"
- Frame Width Assembled (Width within Fenders): 40"
- Weight (Without accessories): 197 lb
- Frame: Marine grade galvanized steel
- Hitch: 2" Class II receiver
- Required Ball Size for Vehicle Attachment: 2"
- Mounting Height for Ball from Ground: 18"
- Recommended Tire Pressure: 35 to 40 PSI
- Tongue Weight (Unloaded): 25 lb
- Cross Bar Spread (Adjustable): 44" - 63"
- Height of Cross Bars from Ground: 22"
- (2) 12" High Speed Wheels
- (1) Reinforced Steel Tongue
- (2) MPG110 SaddleUp™ Kayak Carriers (set of 4)
- (1) MPG465 Spare Tire with Locking Attachment
- DOT Approved LED Lighting
- Pre-Tested Electrical System
- Pre-Fitted Chassis Components
- (1) Instruction Manual & Registration Documentation
- Total Shipment: 5 Cartons
This item drop ships from Malone directly. Orders typically ship within 2-3 business days. However, due to increased demand, lead times may fluctuate. If you need additional information, please contact us at (414) 425-6888.