Transporting two large recreational or fishing kayaks require a trailer with a larger payload and kayak carriers that can handle the weight. The MicroSport's 800 lb load limit easily handles these boats while the Malone MPG110 SaddleUp Pro offers superior support for large boats of every shape and size. Also includes a full size spare tire with locking attachment to ensure a great experience and avoid being stopped with a flat tire. Due to the boat size and time involved with loading and unloading, many of our customers leave their kayaks on the trailer and ready for the next paddle.
Optional upgrade to aluminum wheels and fenders available. Add SKU MPG496 to your cart to purchase this option.
- MPG110 SaddleUp kayak carriers with straps & hardware
- MPG465 Galvanized Spare Tire with Locking Attachment
- Pre-assembled hubs for a clean and simple installation
- 12" galvanized wheels with marine grade sealed bearings
- Reinforced steel tongue can transport boats up to 20' in length
- 78" steel, 1 ¼" square load bars featuring d-ring tie-downs
- 11 gauge pre-galvanized steel construction for years of service
- Five Year Limited Warranty - Made in the USA
- MPG110 SaddleUp: See item specifications
- Trailer Load Capacity: 800 lb / 20' canoe or kayak
- Trailer Dimensions: 159" (length) x 78" (width)
- Total Weight: 240 lb
- Trailer Frame: Marine grade galvanized steel
- Hitch: 2" Class II receiver
- (2) Sets of Two, MPG110 Carriers with Hardware & Straps
- (1) MPG465 Spare Tire with Locking Attachment
- (1) MPG460G MicroSport Base Trailer w/ 78" Load Bars
- (1) Instruction Manuals & Registration Documentation
- Total Shipment: Five cartons + tongue. Six total.
This item drop ships from Malone directly. Orders typically ship within 2-3 business days. However, due to increased demand, lead times may fluctuate. If you need additional information, please contact us at (414) 425-6888.