Our 86th year of serving Southeastern Wisconsin continues!
Please see below for our updated procedures to ensure you have a safe, easy, and enjoyable shopping experience.
WAYS TO SHOP WITH US
- IN STORES: All three of our brick and mortar locations are open for business. See below for the measures we are taking to keep you and our employees safe while you shop.
- WALK-UP ORDERS: Feel free to walk up to any of our stores and give us a call, or knock on our door, and we would be happy to help you find what you need. We can help you through a conversation over the phone or by bringing some options for you to look at curbside.
- ONLINE ORDERS: Shop with us online and have us ship your purchase to you (most purchases over $50 receive free shipping!), or choose our free “Curbside-Pickup” option for any of our locations.
- PHONE ORDERS: Call any of our three locations during business hours and place an order over the phone with a credit card. You can choose to have us ship your purchase to you directly or have us deliver it to you curbside as we do with online orders.
- VIRTUAL SHOPPING: Give us a call, send us an e-mail, or shoot us a message on social media if you would like to set up a virtual personal shopping appointment. We’ll set a time to get you paired up with one of our knowledgeable staff members through Facetime or Zoom and take you on a personal shopping trip through our stores.
- FREE HOME DELIVERY: We are offering FREE home delivery within 25 miles of each of our stores for all Canoes, Kayaks, SUP’s, and Water Mats. Order online, or call us at any of our stores during business hours, and we would be happy to help you with a purchase and schedule a delivery.
SAFETY MEASURES IN PLACE
- “ZERO CONTACT” CURBSIDE PICKUP – Our stores are open, but we are happy to bring any phone or online orders out to your vehicle for a zero contact shopping experience. Just call us when you arrive, and we will load your purchase into the trunk of your car.
- EMPLOYEE FACE COVERINGS – Per CDC guidelines, all of our unvaccinated (and many of our vaccinated) staff will be wearing face coverings while in the stores.
- INCREASED CLEANING MEASURES – We will continue to do regular cleanings of all frequently touched surfaces (door handles, checkout counters, etc.) with certified cleaning supplies.
- CONTACTLESS PAYMENT – We offer contactless payment on all of our credit card machines in stores.
- RETURN POLICY – We are still offering our 30 day return policy, with the new process that any item returned to us will be disinfected (if possible based on material) and set aside for 48 hours before returning to the sales floor.
- CHECKOUT BARRIERS – All of our checkout counters are now equipped clear barriers.
- 6 FOOT RULE – We have instructed all employees to maintain a distance of 6 feet from customers, and we request that all of you practice the same while shopping in our stores.
- MASKS AND HAND SANITIZER AVAILABLE – We have surgical masks and hand sanitizer available upon request. Please let any of our staff know if you would like a mask or pump of hand sanitizer while shopping (please note availability may be limited at times).
- EMPLOYEE SAFETY MEASURES – Our employees will continue to practice the internal safety measures we have put in place including frequent hand washing, regular cleaning of shared surfaces, and not coming to work if experiencing any symptoms.
- SHORTENED HOURS - We are open Monday through Saturday 10am-6pm, and Sunday 10am-5pm. This will allow us more time to keep the stores clean and safe as well as limit shift changes for staff.
Stay safe, stay active, and support local,
Nate Scherper, Rob Scherper, Sarah Scherper, Gary Scherper, Liz Scherper, and the whole team here at Sherper’s
Visit our website (www.sherpers.com), email us at email@example.com, call us at 414.425.6888 (Hales Corners), 262.567.6847 (Oconomowoc), 262.536.4210 (Port Washington), follow us on us Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/sherpersinc/) or Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/sherpersinc/), or sign up to our e-mail newsletter, to ask us any questions and stay informed on any changes to our operations.