Destined to be one of your most powerful weapons against late-season wind and cold, the Duck Oven retains massive amounts of heat while promoting maximum freedom of movement when layered beneath waders or bibs. It packs a one-two punch of warmth: WINDSTOPPER® by Gore Tex Labs shielding you from frigid gusts and Primaloft® Gold Insulation with Cross Core™ technology locking in heat at the torso and sleeves. The compression-resistant fleece lower third is streamlined to tuck easily under waders or bibs.
- Color: Waterfowl Marsh
- WINDSTOPPER® by GORE-TEX Labs provides windproof protection in exposed areas above the waders
- Synthetic PRIMALOFT® Gold Insulation with Cross Core™ technology replicates the aesthetics and performance of down insulation, but with warm when wet performance
- Hybrid construction places compression-resistant fleece where it would fit under waders or bibs for mobility and warmth
- High hand pockets allow you to keep hands warm and at the ready, even with waders on
- Two zippered lower hand pockets
- Water-resistant zippered chest pocket to keep essentials close
- Thumb holes allow for easy layering
- Total weight: 33.6 oz.