Combining two of Patagonia's favorite materials, Micro D and Houdini, they created a lightweight fleece that provides everyday warmth and comfort. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Half-Zip Design with Stand-Up Collar: Half-zip fleece pullover with zip-through stand-up collar for warmth
- Pocket Details: Left-chest pocket detailed in recycled nylon from the Houdini family with zipper closure for security
- Elastic Cuffs: Skin-friendly elasticized cuffs for comfort and warmth
- Climbing-Rope Pulls: Climbing-rope zipper pulls on center-front zip and pocket
- Supporting the People Who Made This Product: Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Country of Origin: Made in Thailand.
- Weight: 247 g (8.7 oz)
- Body: 5.7-oz 100% recycled polyester velour lightweight fleece
- Chest pocket: 1.2-oz 100% recycled nylon ripstop with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
- Fabrics are certified as bluesign approved