Patagonia's premium technical parka is warm, weather-resistant, wind-blocking and has a sophisticated, stylish design. Its 2-layer shell is made of 100% recycled polyester with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and is insulated with 700-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products), kept in place with no-stitch, bonded quilt lines that increase water repellency. Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory.
- Recycled Polyester 2-Layer Shell/Recycled Down Insulation: Recycled polyester 2-layer shell with 700-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products) insulation
- Two-Way Center-Front Water-Resistant Zipper: Water-resistant two-way center-front zipper with zipper garage maximizes the jacket's weather defenses
- Regular Fit: Regular fit slides easily over layers
- Handwarmer Pockets and Internal Zip Pocket: Two high-volume handwarmer pockets with hidden zippers; lined with ultrasoft brushed jersey for added warmth; media-compatible internal zippered pocket
- Adjustable Insulated Hood: Insulated hood with hidden adjustment cords that cinch down for protective warmth
- Storm Cuffs: Storm cuffs seal out snow
- Supporting the People Who Made This Product: Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory, which means the people who made this product earned a premium for their labor
- Country of Origin: Made in Vietnam.
- Weight: 941 g (33.2 oz)
- Shell: 2-layer, 3.6-oz 50-denier 100% recycled polyester semi-dull plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lining: 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester taffeta with a HeiQ® Eco Dry PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
- Insulation: 700-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products)
- Fabrics are certified as bluesign® approved: Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory
- Care Instructions: Machine Wash Cold, Do Not Bleach, Tumble Dry Low, Do Not Iron, For Best Results Dry With 2 Tennis Balls