Patagonia's most versatile technical top is built for use on the trail or on the water: It's quick drying, has stretch for mobility and comfort, plus HeiQ Pure odor control. Made with 50-100% recycled polyester, Capilene Cool Daily styles keep you comfortable when you're working hard in conditions ranging from cool to hot. Fair Trade Certified sewn.
- Color: Boardshort Logo: Light Plume Grey X-Dye (BLPX)
- Set-In Sleeve Construction: Set-in sleeves for enhanced movement and fit
- Generous Hood: Deep hood provides additional coverage from the sun; minimal stitching for comfort in any condition
- Light, Soft and Forgiving Fabric: Lightweight stretch fabric moves with you and provides enhanced comfort during activities both in and out of water
- Soft Fabric Wicks and Has Odor Control Finish: Made with miDori bioSoft for added wicking and softness, and HeiQ Pure odor control to keep things fresh
- Fair Trade Certified sewn: Fair Trade Certified sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Country of Origin: Made in Sri Lanka.
- Weight: 181 g (6.4 oz)
- Capilene Cool Daily: solids and prints: 3.7-oz 100% recycled polyester jersey; heathers and cross-dyes: 3.7-oz 100% polyester (50% recycled) jersey
- All with HeiQ Pure odor control and miDori bioSoft for added wicking and softness
- Fabric is certified as bluesign approved
- Fair Trade Certified sewn