Rugged, multifunctional shorts designed for use in and out of the water, made with quick-drying NetPlus 100% postconsumer recycled nylon made from recycled fishing nets to help reduce ocean plastic pollution. Inseam is 5". Fair Trade Certified sewn.
- Adjustable Waist: Elasticized waistband with internal drawstring; quick-drying black mesh liner
- Pocket Details: Vertical side pockets reduce drag in water; pocket bags have drain-and-dry mesh corners; rear pocket has a flap that closes with a low-profile snap for security
- Inseam Length: 5" inseam
- Supporting the People Who Made This Product: Fair Trade Certified sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Country of Origin: Made in Nicaragua.
- Weight: 204 g (7.2 oz)
- Materials: 4-ply, 4.9-oz NetPlus® 100% postconsumer recycled nylon faille made from recycled fishing nets to help reduce ocean plastic pollution; with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)