Designed for sunny days on the water, this highly breathable full-brim hat floats and is built with tough NetPlus 100% postconsumer recycled nylon made from recycled fishing nets. Fair Trade Certified sewn.
- Color: Moray Khaki (MOKH)
- Recycled Nylon From Fishing Nets: Built of tough NetPlus 100% postconsumer recycled nylon faille made from recycled fishing nets to help reduce ocean plastic pollution
- Glare-Reducing Buoyant Brim: Semi-rigid brim floats and has a dark underbill to reduce glare and protect eyes
- Breathable Crown With Mesh Liner: Vented crown has an internal mesh lining for breathability, comfort and a cooling airflow
- Adjustable Chin Strap: Adjustable chin strap keeps the hat in place, even in windy conditions
- Secure Adjustable Closure: Toggled adjustable strap at back of hat cinches tight for a secure fit during high-output activities or rowdy weather
- Quick-Wicking Internal Sweatband: Lightweight, minimal headband made with miDori bioSoft for added wicking and softness, and HeiQ Pure odor control for moisture and temperature management
- Supporting The People Who Made This Product: Fair Trade Certified sewn
- Country of Origin: Made in China.
- Weight: 99 g (3.5 oz)
- Crown and brim: 4-ply, 4.9-oz NetPlus 100% postconsumer recycled nylon faille made from recycled fishing nets to help reduce ocean plastic pollution; with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
- Lining: 3-oz 100% recycled polyester mesh
- Headband: 2.3-oz 100% recycled polyester double knit with miDori bioSoft for added wicking and softness, and HeiQ Pure odor control