Whether for late season hunting, ice fishing, or just getting outdoors in the winter, our Cold Snap boots are sure to keep your feet warm and dry. Featuring Thinsulate Ultra Insulation, our own Dry-Core waterproof lining and a specially formulated outsole that's made for cold weather traction, the Cold Snap is ready for whatever Old Man Winter can throw your way.
- Polyurethane Coated Leather: Polyurethane coated leather in high wear areas for added abrasion resistance.
- 1200G Thinsulate Ultra: High-performance insulation that keeps you warm in the snow and rain without weighing you down.
- Dry-Core Lining: 100% waterproof barrier allows moisture to escape without letting water in, keeping your feet dry and comfortable all day long.
- Full Grain & Nylon Upper: Constructed with full-grain leather and 900 Denier nylon for durability and comfort.
- Mossy Oak Break-Up Country: With larger limbs, leaves, bark, branches and other natural elements, Break-Up Country conceals your outline and blends you with the terrain in a wide variety of wooded environments.
- Permafrost Outsole: Our Permafrost outsole has deep, aggressive lugs for ultimate traction in snow. Plus a 90-degree heel for better grip on ladder rungs, shovel heads, or wherever your work takes you.
- Weight: 4 lbs per pair
- Height: 9"
- Insulation: 1200G Thinsulate Ultra
- Color: Mossy Oak Break-Up Country
- Camo Pattern: Mossy Oak Break-Up Country
- Footbed: EVA
- Shank: Nylon
- Last Type: C2-914
- Lining: Waterproof
- Liner: Dry-Core
- Manufacturing: Imported
- Toe Protection: Plain Toe