HIKE is a high-performance winter sport-boot, designed with a tendon guard and ledge to allow for easy snowshoe binding compatibility. Tested by Baffin ambassadors during marathons and ultramarathons in both the Arctic and Antarctic, HIKE is the solution to limitless outdoor recreation and fun.
Color: Charcoal (GY2)
- Breathable soft shell upper
- Speed-lace front fastening system
- Hiker-height for improved agility
- Snowshoe compatible
- EVA midsole for light-weight insulation and cushioning
- Polar Rubber outsole for maximized grip and longevity of boot at cold temperatures
- Thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) plate for torsional rigidity
- Tendon guard and ledge for easy snowshoe binding compatibility
- B-Tek Scent-Free anti-microbial, next-to-foot lining for keeping odors at bay
- Removable, stabilizing anti-microbial insole
- Fixed-Fit multi-layer inner boot system featuring:
- Thermaplush soft, next-to-foot wicking layer for warmth
- B-Tek Foam lining for comfort
- B-Tek Heat lightweight, 4-channel hollow-fibre insulation for high-loft breathability in a broad range of temperatures
- Fixed frost plate returns heat and reflects cold for temperature regulation
- Height: 7"
- External Forefoot Width: 4"
- External Length: 10.25"
- Weight of Pair: 3.86 lbs
- *Based on Women's Size 6