Introducing a classic-style game and shell belt system ideally suited for upland bird hunting or a day of busting clays. The Sportsman's Belt is constructed of traditional waxed cotton canvas that looks great in the field and rugged enough to survive years of hard use. The system includes two large shell pockets, a generous game pouch, and a water bottle pouch. All compartments are secured to a 2-inch-wide webbed waist belt that cinches with a heavy-duty brass SR buckle.
The Sportsman's Belt system is modular in design, allowing the shooter or hunter to easily remove and position the pockets as needed thanks to integrated snap-button belt loop panels. The two shell pockets feature grab loops and a hold-open closure system to easily open the pockets and remain open, if needed, for quick cartridge access.
Hunters will also welcome the large game bag to stow birds. This pouch bottom is made of TechMesh to allow drainage and maximize air circulation to keep the game fresh on those warm, early-season hunts. Likewise, the water bottle pouch comes with a TechMesh bottom for condensation drainage and a drawcord/barrel lock system to keep the bottle secured.
- Durable classic waxed cotton canvas for a long-lasting fabric option
- Two "hold-open" shell pockets for easy and quick access to your shells
- Large game pouch with a TechMesh bottom to allow for drainage and extra breathability
- Separate water bottle pouch with a TechMesh bottom to allow condensation to drain easily
- Pockets can be removed or adjusted for personal preference and easy cleaning
- 2" webbing waist belt with a brass SR buckle
- Maximum Width: 50"
- Weight: 2 lbs. 2 oz.