As one of the first product extensions to ALPS very popular and successful Extreme line, the Bino Harness X is the perfect companion for your optics. Designed to keep the pocket close to your chest and reduce the amount of movement you'll feel in your optics. Constructed using 1680D ballistic nylon fabric, the Bino Harness X is as tough as you and ready for any hunting environment. A lens cloth is included, and the design features an easy to use one handed opening mechanism for quick access.
- Pocket stays secure to chest during movement
- 1680D Nylon Ballistic Fabric for extra durability
- Front U-shape design allows for easier access to binoculars
- Lens cloth included
- Padded back panel for added comfort
- Adjustable closure to accommodate a variety of binoculars
- Adjustable attaching harness to fit all body sizes
- Non-metallic binocular attachment straps
- Two lashing points for extra accessories
- One side pocket for storing wind indicator
- Dimensions: 6.5" x 5.5" x 2.25"
- Weight: 11 oz.
- Fabric: Coyote Brown, Veil™ Cervidae or Veil™ Wideland X-Large:
- Dimensions: 6.5" H x 7" W x 2.75" D
- Weight: 12 oz.
- Fabric: Coyote Brown
WARNING: California residents click here for more information on Proposition 65.