Are you looking for a pack that can easily be carried through the trail or on a trek across campus? Maybe you need both! ALPS Mountaineering's versatile line of daypacks is sure to have a pack to fit your specific needs. The Canyon 30 boasts a sleek, compact design that easily morphs from a school or work bag into a trail or multi-day hiking pack. It is extremely durable and lightweight?weighing approximately 2 pounds. Despite its lightweight design, it has an impressive 1,865 cubic inches of total storage space and the lid features a large zippered pocket perfect for storing and organizing smaller items. A 3D mesh suspension system and a removable, adjustable waist belt ensure a secure, comfortable fit to your body. Integrated trekking pole loops, stretch side pockets and a hidden daisy chain provide extra real estate for additional gear. A hydration port and pocket are included, making it reservoir compatible. The Canyon 30 features a built-in rain cover helping to keep your essential items dry?whether that be laptop or extra trail clothes! The Canyon 30's streamline design make it the perfect pack to carry throughout the weekdays and on to your adventure-packed weekends.
- Lightweight 200D nylon double ripstop fabric
- Lightweight and durable
- Ventilated foam suspension (Navy/Gray) or 3D mesh suspension (Clay/Chili)
- Unique full-access zipper path
- Reverse-direction lid provides easy access
- Hidden daisy chain
- Integrated trekking pole loops
- Side compression straps
- Zipper pocket in lid
- Mesh valuables pocket with key clip
- Removable waist belt with pockets
- Hydration reservoir hangers, pocket, and drink tube outlet
- Includes rain cover
- Capacity: 1865 cubic inches / 30 L
- Weight: 2 lbs. 1 oz.