The Lynx 1 is loaded with features and is great for your solo getaway. With the freestanding design and pole clips that quickly attach to the aluminum poles, it sets up easily. There are extra-large #8 zippers on the door and vestibule. What's especially nice about the Lynx is that the walls are mostly mesh, which helps increase ventilation. To be sure no corners are cut, ALPS has the factory seal the fly and floor seams and coats the floor with 2000mm to keep you dry if you run into a rain shower.
- Free-standing two-pole design with 7000 series aluminum poles
- Easy assembly with pole clips that quickly snap over the tent poles
- 75D 185T polyester fly with 1500mm coating resists UV damage and stays taut
- Factory-sealed fly and floor seams provide best weather protection
- 75D 185T poly taffeta floor with 2000mm coating
- Extra large #8 zippers
- One door and vestibule
- Mesh storage pockets, gear loft, 7075 aluminum stakes, and guy ropes included
- Weatherproof fly buckles on for maximum adjustability and protection
- Easy entry and great ventilation
- Vestibules for gear storage and extra weather protection
- Half mesh walls increase ventilation
- Base size: 7'6 x 2'8
- Center height: 3'
- Vestibule depth: 32"
- Tent area: 20 sq. ft.
- Vestibule area: 10 sq. ft.
- Minimum weight: 3 lbs. 8 oz.
- Total weight: 4 lbs. 4 oz.
- Packed size: 6" x 17.5"
- Pole diameter: 8.5 mm
WARNING: California residents click here for more information on Proposition 65.