The Adventure First Aid 32 oz. contains supplies to treat cuts & scrapes, sprains, insect bites, headaches, muscle aches, and allergic reactions. All supplies are contained in a sturdy, BPA-free plastic water bottle and will keep contents dry or water in depending on need.
- Durable Water Bottle: 32oz, BPA-free plastic bottle keeps contents dry or water in, depending on your needs.
- Easy Access Bandages: Fast and easy application and less contamination risk.
- Stop Blisters Before they Start: Die-cut Moleskin to protect against the hiker's #1 injury.
- Manage Pain and Illnesses: A wide array of medications to treat pain, inflammation, and common allergies.
- Clean and Close Wounds: Antiseptic wipes and butterfly bandages for closing small wounds.
Group Size: 1 Person
- 1 Easy Care Wound Care/Burn/Blisters Instructions
- 1 Slim Rescue Howler Whistle
- 6 Antiseptic Wipe
- 5 Easy Access Bandages, 1" x 3" Fabric
- 2 Easy Access Bandages, Junior Plastic
- 2 Easy Access Bandages, Knuckle Fabric
- 2 Easy Access Bandages, Fingertip Fabric
- 2 Sterile Gauze Dressing, 3" x 3", Pkg./2
- 1 Tape, 1/2" x 5 Yards
- 2 Alcohol Wipe
- 14 Moleskin, Pre-Cut & Shaped pcs.
- 3 Triple Antibiotic Ointment
- 2 Ibuprofen (200 mg.), Pkg./2
- 2 Acetaminophen (500 mg.), Pkg./2
- 2 Antihistamine (Diphenhydramine 25 mg.), Pkg./1
- 2 Aspirin (325 mg.), Pkg./2
- 1 BPA-Free 32oz Water Bottle
- 1 Reusable Zipper-Lock Bag