Designed to help you easily get any type of kayak up on your roof, the HandRoll's rubber rollers provide load assist with grip, stability, and protection. The bases pivot to automatically fit the shape of your boat, then lock tight to cradle it while traveling. The universal mount fits most roof racks - no tools needed, and heavy-duty straps and tie-downs are included to keep things secure.
- Sold in pairs – combine with HandRoll or an additional DeckHand to complete the set
- Large rubber rollers provide a built-in load assist to help guide your boat into place
- Durable rubber pivoting rollers adjust to boat shape for secure loading
- Roller pivot design automatically adjusts to boat's shape for a secure hold
- Universal mounting hardware fits most roof racks
- Easy tool-free installation lets you quickly mount, load and go
- Locks to roof rack with SKS Lock Cores (sold separately)
- Heavy-Duty Strap and Bow and Stern Tie-Down included (HoodAnchor, sold separately, is required for vehicles with no attatchment points for Bow and Stern Tie-Downs)
- Weight: 4.00 lbs.
- Dimensions: L 10.00 in x W 4.25 in x H 7.25 in
- Minimum Crossbar Spread 24.00in
- Limited Lifetime Warranty