Named after the tallest mountain in the Western Hemisphere, the wind-resistant Aconcagua 2 Vest combines natural and recycled synthetic insulations to maintain body heat in any conditions.
- 550 fill goose down in main body
- Exposed, reverse-coil hand pocket zips
- Standard fit
- 200 g Heatseeker? Eco recycled insulation in hood, yoke, underarms and pockets for warmth even in wet weather
- Exposed, reverse-coil center front and chest pocket zips
- Heather: 50D X 50D 76 G/M? 100% Recycled Polyester With Non-PFC DWR Finish
- Center Back: 26.25"
- Body: 50D X 50D 73 G/M? WindWall??100% Recycled Polyester With Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Down Insulation: 550 Fill Goose Down In Body; Certified To The Responsible Down Standard (RDS) By Control Union
- Avg Weight: 420 G (14.82 Oz)
- Synthetic Insulation: 200 G Heatseeker? Eco 70% Post-Consumer Recycled Polyester In Hood, Yoke, Underarms And Pockets