A WINTER ICON. The legendary Joan of Arctic boot disrupted the industry with blizzard-defying functionality and iconic style. Built with beautiful, waterproof full-grain leather and suede upper, super-soft faux fur lining, and insulated warmth to stay dry and comfortable even in the frostiest conditions.
- UPPER: Waterproof suede upper. Faux fur cuff. Seam-sealed waterproof construction.
- FOOTBED: N/A
- INSULATION: Removable 6 mm washable recycled felt inner boot.
- MIDSOLE: 2.5 mm bonded felt frost plug.
- OUTSOLE: Handcrafted waterproof vulcanized rubber shell with herringbone outsole.
- HEEL HEIGHT: 3/4 in.
- PLATFORM HEIGHT: 1/2 in.
- BOOT SHAFT HEIGHT: 11 3/4 in.
- BOOT SHAFT CIRCUMFERENCE: N/A
- Measurements based on size 7.
- SOREL rated: -25° Fahrenheit / -32° Celsius