Perfect fit. Powerful durability. That's what you get when you put on our Hike Light socks - formerly known as PhD Outdoor. Featuring our top sock technologies, dialed-in fit systems, updated mesh zones, and extended durability zones, we've upgraded these hiking socks to help you push any summit or enjoy any trail in absolute comfort. Light cushioning on the entire bottom of the foot to bring more comfort to your favorite low-cut hiking shoes. And the addition of recycled nylon makes for a more sustainable sock construction. Go farther in ZQ-certified Merino wool hike socks.
- Sock Height: Ankle
- Indestructawool technology with extended durability zones
- 4 Degree elite fit system for a dialed-in, performance-oriented fit
- Additional body-mapped mesh zones for added breathability
- Virtually Seamless toe for enhanced comfort
- Comfort welt with 'stay put' fit
- Height 3.25"
- Knit in USA of Imported Yarn: 56% Merino Wool, 11% Nylon, 31% Recycled Nylon, 2% Elastane
- Size Medium: Fits Men's Sizes 6-8.5; Women's Sizes 7-9.5
- Size Large: Fits Men's Sizes 9-11.5; Women's Sizes 10-12.5
- Size X-Large: Fits Men's Sizes 12-14.5