Hand warmth on a frigid waterfowl hunt can mean the difference between a full bag or an embarrassing and painful walk back to the truck. With a soft fleece interior wrapped in PrimaLoft Silver insulation and a GORE-TEX INFINIUM with WINDSTOPPER membrane, the Hudson Muff enables dedicated waterfowlers to stay in the field when the weather is cold but the hunting is hot.
- Color: Waterfowl Marsh
- GORE OPTIFADE Concealment Waterfowl Marsh is designed for layout and blind hunting in the marsh, standing crops, and cut stubble fields.
- Fabric: GORE-TEX INFINIUM with WINDSTOPPER Technology.
- Insulation: PrimaLoft Silver Insulation.
- Durable Water Repellent finish resists light precipitation and prevents the face fabric from wetting out.
- Internal Hand Warmer Pocket: An internal pocket is design for hand warmers to provide additional warmth when necessary.
- Outer Zippered Pocket: Easily secure essentials in an outer zippered pocket.
- Adjustable Belt: Adjustment at the waist belt provides an easy custom fit.
- GORE-TEX INFINIUM with WINDSTOPPER: Offers complete windproof protection through a durable, lightweight, and breathable membrane.
- PrimaLoft Technology: PrimaLoft products are the ultimate in insulation technology for hunters. Ultra-fine fibers are engineered to retain maximum warmth even when wet.