The Sherper's Explorer 4 is the perfect four person tent for those looking for durability and features. It comes loaded with great features and accessories along with superior ventilation with the half mesh walls and weatherproof fly buckets.
The 7000 series aluminum poles are some of the most stable, most compact, and lightest weight poles on the market, all while being very easy to assemble. These are the same poles you will find on most high end 4 season tents.
The polyester fly will stand up to the elements with the tough 1500mm waterproof coating. Polyester is 10-20% stronger and has a 30% longer life under UV exposure than nylon, making this tent extremely durable and built to outlast others. The poly oxford bathtub shaped floor (also with a 1500mm coating) adds superior durability. It is the ultimate in tent floors for protecting against ripping, leaks, and abrasion.
- Free Standing 2 Pole Design with 7000 Series Aluminum Poles That Assemble Easily with Pole Clips That Quickly Snap Over Poles.
- 75D 185T Polyester Fly w/ 1500mm Coating Resists UV Damage and Stays Taut and a 210D Poly Oxford Floor w/ 1500mm Coating for Ultimate Durability
- Factory Sealed Fly and Floor Seams on Bathtub Floor Give Best Weather Protection
- Two Doors with Extra Large #10 Zippers and Two Vesibules Extending Out 35" From Each Side of the Tent
- Mesh Storage Pockets, Gear Loft, 7075 Aluminum Stakes, Guy Ropes, and Compact Compression Sack All Included
- Total Packed Weight 9lbs 11oz.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Manufactured by Alps Mountaineering
- Gear loft
- Aluminum stakes
- Guy ropes
- Size: 7'6" x 8'6" x 4'4"
- Area: 64 sq ft
- Fly Material: 75D 185T Polyester
- Fly Waterproofing: 1500mm
- Floor Material: 210D Poly Oxford
- Floor Waterproofing: 1500mm
- Zippers: #10
- Poles: 7000 Series Aluminum (11mm)
- Weight: 9lbs 10oz
- Packed Size: 7x25
- Other: Screen printed logo, Good ventilation, 2 doors, 2 35" vestibules, Fly bucket ventilation, Mesh storage pockets.