Updated for this year the lightweight micro-USB rechargeable Axis Rechargeable features a more intuitive interface, smoother dial operation, and updated aesthetics. An ambidextrous & glove-friendly side-mounted button lets you choose between four different beam settings (red, spot white, flood white & dual) and the surrounding dial provides dimming in all modes. Dial up for fast-paced activities such as trail running or power down for close range tasks. The built in battery power meter lets you know when you're ready to go and the sealed lithium rechargeable battery uses regulated circuitry to provide consistent output. If you're ready to ditch wasteful, single use batteries the Axis Rechargeable is your new go-to partner.
- Dimmable LED: Dimmable LEDs provide the precise output needed for a given task, and help conserve battery power for maximum efficiency. Sometimes we use the word dimmability, which isn't exactly a word yet, but we're very fond of it and have faith it will become one.
- IPX4: These lights are designed for water resistance to splashing and quick dunkings. If a light with a IPX4 rating is accidentally submerged for a longer period of time, the batteries should be removed and the cabinets should be carefully inspected for signs of battery leakage. If water has entered the housing, the light should be dried and batteries replaced.
- Maxbright LED: The highest quality LED available. Princeton Tec?s Maxbright LED is extremely bright and efficient. This single LED emits a smooth, powerful, white light useful for a wide range of tasks. Princeton Tec uses collimators or reflectors with the Maxbright LED depending upon the application. Must yell "MAXBRIGHT" when saying term out loud.
- Multiple Beam: This beam pattern combines focused narrow and wide beams to allow for the most versatility. At close range, the wide beams simulate normal daylight conditions so you can take advantage of your peripheral vision, while focused narrow beams provide distance illumination.
- Multiple Mode: Multiple settings on many of our products give you the flexibility to adjust your light?s brightness to illuminate greater distances or to conserve battery power, depending on your needs.
- Rechargeable: Powered by a rechargeable power source, these lights allow you to plug either the light itself, or an included rechargeable battery in to refuel. Cut down on cost and waste generated by one use batteries.
- Ultrabright LED: The Ultrabright LED is bright and efficient. The smooth, white, wide-beam light emitted by Ultrabright LEDs is ideal for close to mid-range tasks. Ultrabright LEDs are usually grouped together to offer a more powerful light source. Advances currently underway will continue to improve the efficiency and brightness of Ultrabright LEDs. "Ultrabright" can also be yelled when using the term in conversation, but not nearly as loud as "Maxbright".
- Hunting and fishing
- Law enforcement and military
- Safety and industrial
- Trade work