The comfortable Divided Sky Jacket is made of 100% recycled polyester 1/4"-pile fleece and lined with recycled polyester plain weave for easy-layered warmth. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Color: Wandering Woods: Salt Grey (WASG)
- Recycled Polyester Fleece and Lining: 8.7-oz 100% recycled polyester 1/4"-pile fleece for extreme coziness; recycled polyester plain-weave lining glides over layers
- Funnel Collar: Oversized funnel collar keeps neck warm
- Full-Length, Center-Front Zipper: Center-front Metaluxe full-zip finished with binding and grosgrain pull
- Fleece-Lined Wind Flap: Fleece-lined wind flap buffers against wind chill
- Zippered Handwarmer Pockets: Two secure Metaluxe zippered handwarmer pockets finished with detail and grosgrain pulls
- Adjustable Tabs at Cuffs and Back Waist: Adjustable tabs at cuffs and back waist for a customized fit; hip length
- Supporting the People Who Made This Product: Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Country of Origin: Made in Vietnam.
- Weight: 482 g (17 oz)
- Body: 8.7-oz 100% recycled polyester 1/4"-pile fleece
- Lining: 2.3-oz 100% recycled polyester plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Contrast: 3.4-oz 100% nylon plain weave with a DWR finish
- Pocket bags: 5.3-oz 100% recycled polyester brushed tricot
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn