The Patagonia Womens Bivy Vest is a quilted vest made of nylon canvas and is wind/water resistant and insulated with 600-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products.
- Color: Nest Brown
- Warm and cozy wide-baffle construction with a tall, stand-up collar; Metaluxe® zipper and placket are secured with metal snaps and protect core
- Insulated with 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products)
- Welted handwarmer pockets lined with soft, brushed microfleece and trimmed with twill tape
- Interior zippered chest pocket keeps your passport and other valuables safe
- Shirttail hem
- Hip length
- Weight: 558 g (19.7 oz)
- Shell Material: 4.8-oz 100% nylon (51% recycled) plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Lining Material: 2.2-oz 50-denier 100% recycled polyester taffeta with a DWR finish.
- Insulation Material: 600-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products).
- Shell and lining fabrics are certified as bluesign® approved