Sometimes shiver-proof protection comes in small packages, like Patagonia's Nano Puff Vest. It punches above its weight, trapping your heat with 60-g PrimaLoft Gold Insulation Eco with 55% postconsumer recycled content wrapped in a windproof and moisture-shedding 100% recycled polyester ripstop shell with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. The vest has a shaped fit and a soft, wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage for chin comfort. Other fine points include a drawcord hem, a pair of zippered handwarmer pockets and an internal chest pocket (with clip-in loop) that doubles as a stuffsack.
- Lightweight 100% recycled polyester ripstop shell and lining fabric has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 60-g PrimaLoft Gold Insulation Eco, with 55% postconsumer recycled content, is water-repellent, highly compressible and maintains 98% of warmth, even when wet
- Brick quilting pattern with horizontal quilt lines on side panels stabilizes insulation and uses durable thread for abrasion resistance
- Center-front zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets have cleanly finished zipper garages; zippered internal chest pocket doubles as a stuffsack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Drawcord-adjustable drop-tail hem seals in warmth
- 227 g (8 oz)