Patagonia's Boardshort Logo Uprisal Hoody is made of 100% recycled knit fleece that has a brushed interior and natural stretch. By utilizing fabric scraps and recycled bottles, this garment reduces our reliance on virgin materials. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Color: Tidepool Blue (TIDB)
- Recycled Polyester and Cotton Blend: Made of 100% recycled knit fleece with a brushed interior and natural stretch
- Comfortable Pullover Hoody: Classic pullover hoody with adjustable drawstring at hood and front pouch-style handwarmer pocket
- Rib-Knit Panels, Cuffs and Hem: Rib-knit side panels, cuffs and hem; ribbed side panels provide improved movement
- PVC- and Phthalate-Free Inks: Screen-print inks are PVC- and phthalate-free
- Supporting the People Who Made This Product: Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Country of Origin: Made in Mexico.
- Weight: 680 g (24 oz)
- 11.5-oz 55% postconsumer recycled polyester/45% recycled cotton knit fleece with a brushed back
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn