The Onyx Impulse Inflatable life jacket is able to convert from automatic/manual to manual inflation only. The front zipper closure has a low profile design for a secure fit without sacrificing mobility. Once hitting the water the water soluble bobbin the vest will automatically inflate. In manual mode simply pull the secure pull handle for quick inflation. This is a US Coast Guard Approved Type V inflatable life jacket.
- Marine whistle included
- Secure pull
- Air mesh
- Hanging loop
- Quickburst zipper
- Dual adjustments
- Webbing locks
- Inflation chamber
- V-Back design
- Sizing: fits chests up to 65"
- USCG Approved Type V
- For persons 16 years of age and older
- For replacement CO2 cartridge, use Onyx A/M-33 All Clear Re-Arm Kit #1363
- For persons weighing over 80 lbs.
- Not recommended for non-swimmers or weak swimmers
- Minimum buoyancy of 35 lbs. when inflated
WARNING: California residents click here for more information on Proposition 65.