The all-new Topwater 106 offers large fishing kayak performance, in a compact, nimble package. A marriage of stability and performance, the Topwater, with the all-new ultra-stable DoubleU? Hull, quietly glides through any water condition while providing a stable, comfortable stand-up fishing platform. Equipped with thoughtful on-board tackle and rod management and a revolutionary universal transducer mount, even the saltiest of anglers will be impressed by the overall fishability of the new Topwater series. Old Town sacrificed nothing, delivering a series of innovative fishing kayaks that are easy to maneuver and even easier to transport all while boasting an impressive maximum capacity.
- Ultra-stable DoubleU? Hull Design offers unmatched stability and precision handling in a compact easy-to-transport size. Sneak up on the fish in the quietest pontoon-style hull on the market.
- Revolutionary universal transducer mounting system makes mounting your favorite fish finder easier than ever before.
- Incredibly comfortable and breathable ElementAir? seat with high/low positioning.
- An oversized stern tank well coupled with impressive hull capacity, provides one of the roomiest fishing kayaks on the market.
- Stay organized and easily access gear with three rod holders (one forward-facing) and thoughtfully-placed onboard rod and tackle storage.
- EVA foam deck pads for traction and all-day stand-up fishing comfort.
- Activity: Fishing, Hunting
- Style: Sit-on-Top
- Number of Paddlers: 1
- Propulsion: Paddle
- Material: Single Layer Polyethylene
- Seat Type: Element Air Seating
- Weight Capacity: 440 lb | 199.6 kg
- Length: 10' 6" | 3.2 m
- Width: 34.5 in | 87.6 cm
- Weight: 73 lb | 33.1 kg
- Hatch: Bow