The SeaWing is Malone's signature design that is easy to install and works with most recreational and sea kayaks. There is no requirement to lift the entire kayak at any time. Simply position the front of the kayak on the rear of the vehicle; move to the rear of the kayak and push it up to load. To better protect the vehicle and help with loading and unloading your kayak our optional Channel Loader Kayak Load Assist, Telos XL Load Assist or Stinger Load Assist Module can be purchased separately. Saddles are constructed with non-corrosive poly-carbon and nylon to insure a rust free and long life. Features include universal fit mounting hardware and Lifetime Limited Warranty.
- Low profile design for garage clearance
- Corrosion resistant nylon construction
- Simple "no tools" installation
- Universal fit Jawz mounting hardware
- 50mm and 60mm mounting bolts (Longer bolts available in Accessories)
- 11' Cam style load straps with buckle protectors
- Bow & stern safety tie-downs
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Weight: 11.6 lb
- Length: 27.5"
- Width: 6"
- Height: 4.5"
- Load capacity: 75 lb per boat
- (2) SeaWing Cradles
- (2) Jawz Kits with Mounting Hardware
- (2) 11' Cam Buckle Load Straps
- (2) Bow and Stern Lines
- (1) Instruction Manual