The Malone MPG461SRP MicroSport™Trailer Package is designed to safely carry four recreational kayaks (up to 20' in length) at most posted highway speeds. We utilize two sets of Stacker Kayak Carriers along with four sets of 18" Rack Pads to securely hold the kayaks in place. The MPG461SRP is one of our best values for transporting multiple recreational kayaks easily from your driveway to the water's edge.
Includes MPG460 Base Trailer, (2) sets of Stacker Carriers with straps, (4) sets of MPG313 Rack Pads and (1) MPG465 Spare Tire with lockable bracket.
This 800 lb. load rated trailer is DOT and Transport Canada approved. Assembles in approximately three to four hours with standard tools. Includes a Five Year Limited Warranty and is Made in the USA.
Optional upgrade to aluminum wheels and fenders available. Add SKU MPG496 to your cart to purchase this option.
- Kayak Stackers with straps & hardware (2 sets)
- Additional MPG313 Rack Pads to protect the kayaks from bar abrasion (4 sets)
- MPG465 Galvanized Spare Tire with Locking Attachment
- Pre-assembled hubs for a clean and simple installation
- 12" galvanized wheels with marine grade sealed bearings
- Reinforce steel tongue can transport boats up to 20' in length
- 78" steel, 1 ¼" square load bars featuring d-ring tie-downs
- 11 gauge pre-galvanized steel construction for years of service
- Five Year Limited Warranty - Made in the USA
- Trailer Load Capacity: 800 lb / 20' canoe or kayak
- Trailer Dimensions: 159" (length) x 78" (width)
- Total Weight: 229 lb
- Trailer Frame: Marine grade galvanized steel
- Hitch: 2" Class II receiver
- (2) Kayak Stackers with Mounting Hardware & Straps (set of 2)
- (4) MPG313 18" Rack Pads (set of 2)
- (1) MPG465 Spare Tire with Locking Attachment
- (1) MPG460G MicroSport™ Base Trailer
- (1) Instruction Manuals & Registration Documentation
- Total Shipment: 5 Cartons
This item drop ships from Malone directly. Orders typically ship within 2-3 business days. However, due to increased demand, lead times may fluctuate. If you need additional information, please contact us at (414) 425-6888.