The Malone MPG474 Second Tier Kit lets you upgrade your Malone MicroSport™ or MicroSport™ LowBed™ trailer with a second level for additional load capacity. Retrofits to all previous MicroSport™ trailers. Great for transporting an additional kayak, canoe, cargo box or miscellaneous gear. Installs in minutes - No drilling required.
Featuring 50" wide cross bars with integrated D-Rings for a quick strap tie-down. Proudly built in the USA from high grade galvanized steel for years of dependable service. All product workmanship & components guaranteed with a Five-Year Limited Warranty.
- Galvanized 11 gauge steel construction
- 50" steel load bars
- Easy assembly - no drilling required
- Great for a cargo box or transporting an extra boat
- Includes all mounting hardware
- Five Year Limited Warranty
- Load Capacity: 100 lb
- Cross Bar Length: 50"
- Height of Cross Bars from Ground: 58" (All MicroSport™ Models)
- Load Bar Size: 1.25" x 1.25"
- Weight: 37 lb
- (1) MicroSport™ Second Tier Kit
- (1) Mounting Hardware Kit
- (1) Set of Two, 50" Load Bars and Brackets
- (1) Instruction Manual