The Fieldsheer? Peak Bluetooth Heated Vest is a low-cost unisex Heated Vest that is favored by many for its light design that allows it to function as either an outer shell or a baselayer. Engineered to keep outside elements out, the Peak Heated Vest is constructed with Windshark?, a Fieldsheer? fabric technology designed to take on moderate weather, and a comfortable 4-way stretch material. Look to this highly breathable lightweight Heated Jacket to provide a water- and wind-resistant shell. The mid-weight Peak BT Heated Vest is thick enough to be worn as your outer layer and thin enough to be used under a larger ski Heated Jacket or heavy work coat. Through the free MW Connect? app, you can quickly toggle through all connected Fieldsheer? powered by Mobile Warming? technology garments and adjust individual heat levels to your liking. MW Connect? app allows you to get real-time updates on battery levels and update your garments when new firmware becomes available. Throw it on under your camo, snow jacket, uniform, or just wear it to the next ball game. The Peak BT Heated Vest is ready for any event.
The Peak Heated Vest is powered by our Powersheer? 7.4-volt Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery (7.4V 2200mAh) ? Reliable power in a compact streamlined package. The Universal Micro USB (5V@2A) to USB cable allows for convenient charging anywhere you go. The 7.4V DC output port is compatible with all of our 7.4V heated gear.
- Color: Black
- 4-Way Stretch Soft Shell Construction
- Wind-Shark? Protection from Wind, Rain, & Water
- Sweatsheer? Moisture-Wicking Mesh Liner
- Zapsheer? Anti-Static Protection
- Multi-Zone Heat Zones, 2x Chest & 1x Back
- Bluetooth?-Enabled Wireless Control
- MW Connect? Mobile App Compatible available on App Store? or Google Play Store?
- Integrated Waterproof Touch Control Button
- 4 Selectable Heat Settings
- Powersheer? Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery (7.4V 2200mAh)
- Up to 10 Hours of Power Per Charge
- UL/CE certified
- USB Cable included
- Charge Time 3-4 hours*
- * Footnote: Charge time is based off using a USB-A wall charger that delivers 5V@2.1A
- (1) Peak BT Heated Vest
- (1) Powersheer? Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery (7.4V 2200mAh)
- (1) Micro USB cable