The rotomolded version of the Kestrel 120 provides the same quality and performance as the composite model, but at an incredibly affordable price. Featuring a recreational sized cockpit and the Revolution Seating System, the Kestrel 120 roto is a favorite because of its ultra tough construction and confidence building stability.
- Maximum load: 275 lbs
- Polyethylene; 47 lbs
- Overall length: 12'
- Width: 25"
- Depth: 13"
- Cockpit size: 37" L x 17.5" W
- Stern Hatch: 16.5" L x 11" W; Volume: 14 Gal
- Swede Form: Widest behind the cockpit, Swede form has a cleaner, longer, and more slender entry, giving efficient touring speeds and maneuverability. In shorter lengths these kayaks are very responsive. Longer kayaks with this feature have amazing acceleration and track well. Because of the narrow bow they may punch through a steep wave, rather than ride over it.
- Soft Chine: A smooth transition from the bottom of the hull to the sides. Soft chines give smooth edging at unlimited angles. The majority of kayaks that we build have a soft chine.
- Shallow V: The “V” shape improves tracking, has a lively feel and delivers very comfortable stability.
- Recreational Cockpit: The Kestrel's feature recreational cockpits that are long enough that you can simply get in and sit down. They are un-restrictive and many new paddlers appreciate their roominess and versatility.
- Recreational kayak ideal for calm, flat waters
- Short and wide
- Stable, maneuverable
- Big cockpit
- Easy handling