Call us for current sale pricing! (414) 425-6888
The composite hybrid Kestrel 120 is the epitome of recreational kayak designs and the most popular boat in this family. It's incredibly maneuverable, has rock solid stability, and weighs in at only 38 pounds. Featuring a large recreational cockpit, this boat allows for easy entry and exit. The Revolution Seating System and plenty of leg room make for an extremely comfortable ride. Men, women, and children alike, everybody in the family will love paddling the Kestrel 120.
- Maximum Load: 300 lbs
- Composite Hybrid: 38 lbs
- Overall Length: 12' 6"
- Width: 26"
- Depth: 13"
- Cockpit Size: 38" L x 17.5" W
- Stern Hatch: 16.5" L x 11" W; Volume: 17 Gal
- Bow Hatch: 6.5" L x 6.5" W; Volume: 8 Gal
- Swede Form: Widest behind the cockpit, Swede form has a cleaner, longer, and more slender entry, giving efficient touring speeds and maneuverability. In shorter lengths these kayaks are very responsive. Longer kayaks with this feature have amazing acceleration and track well. Because of the narrow bow they may punch through a steep wave, rather than ride over it.
- Soft Chine: A smooth transition from the bottom of the hull to the sides. Soft chines give smooth edging at unlimited angles. The majority of kayaks that we build have a soft chine.
- Shallow V: The “V” shape improves tracking, has a lively feel and delivers very comfortable stability.
- Recreational Cockpit: The Kestrel's feature recreational cockpits that are long enough that you can simply get in and sit down. They are un-restrictive and many new paddlers appreciate their roominess and versatility.
- Recreational kayak ideal for calm, flat water
- Short and wide
- Stable, maneuverable
- Big cockpit
- Easy handling