The 10'6 TYPHOON paddle board, with its compression molded deck is an all new SUP concept from CBC and it's about as durable as they come! Although best suited for flat water conditions, the Typhoon can also be used in calm surf conditions. The Typhoon has an EPS core with 2 layers of fiberglass coated with epoxy resin, then compressed into a hard-shell finish. It's recessed deck features sleek contours and plenty of traction area for all riders. Its rounded rails make for smooth navigation while the bungee straps allow a place to attach your gear while not in use. A center inset handle allows you a comfortable spot to grab onto the large board when carrying down to the beach and you're sure to draw attention carrying the Typhoon due to its full top and bottom classic CBC wood grain graphic. Don't forget your GoPro if you have one because the Typhoon also has a universal camera mount on the nose of the board so you can relive your ride once you get home from SUPing. A hybrid Carbon Fiber paddle is also included with this package as well as custom board bag to carry or store your Typhoon in. This is your FULL PACKAGE Typhoon SUP!
- EPS core with 2 layers of fiberglass and resin
- Durable compression molded ABS hard-top deck
- 3 wood stringers for a durable and flexible shape
- Sleek design deck contours
- Full top and bottom graphic
- 2 Bungee straps built into deck
- Traction pad attached for better grip (no wax needed)
- Easy transport middle positioned carry handle
- Universal camera mount at nose
- Single fin system
- Size - 10'6" x 33" x 4.75"
- Weight - 29 lbs.
- Weight Capacity - Up to 285 lbs.
- One 9" center tracking fin
- Leash with rail saver and padded ankle strap
- Hybrid carbon fiber adjustable paddle