TESSA is a fashion-forward and function first winter boot, suitable for everyday wear. Recommended for use during moderate to high activity levels, TESSA is not only specifically designed for a women's fit - but boasts a combination of Baffin proprietary technology that is comparable to some of our comprehensive utility styles.
- Color: Black (BB1)
- Insulation Level: Removable Comfort-Fit multi-layer inner boot system
- Waterproof Level: B-Tek™ Dry Waterproof Base
- Tundra Rated: For experiences on snow-covered frozen terrain
- D-Ring front lace fastening system
- Pull loop at the back for ease of entry
- Arctic™ Rubber shell to provide lightweight flexibility, cold-resistance and resilience
- EVA midsole for lightweight insulation and cushioning
- Polar Rubber outsole for maximized grip and longevity of boot at cold temperatures
- Thermaplush™ soft, next-to-foot wicking layer for warmth
- Form-fitting B-Tek™ Foam lining for comfort
- B-Tek™ Heat lightweight, 4-channel hollow-fibre insulation for high-loft breathability in a broad range of temperatures
- Vapourized Aluminum Membrane for energy reflection and heat regulation
- PolyWool polyester wool blend for breathable warmth
- Hydromax™ layering for improved moisture management
- Diamond Net insulation for wind-resistant protection with a lightweight feel
Removable Comfort-Fit multi-layer inner boot system featuring:
- Height: 9.5"
- External Forefoot Width: 4"
- External Length: 10.25"
- Weight of Pair: 4.3 lbs