ICEBREAKER is rated for adventurous pursuits in extreme cold temperatures. Polar Proven in some of the world's harshest climates, ICEBREAKER is not only technically superior, but also lightweight and flexible. Recommended during moderate levels activity, ICEBREAKER offers everything you need in a performance winter footwear companion.
- Color: Black (BK1)
- Insulation Level: Fixed-Fit multi-layer inner boot system
- Waterproof Level: B-Tek Dry Waterproof Base
- Snowshoe Compatible
- Slip Resistant
- D-Ring front lace fastening system
- Seam-sealed for maximum water protection
- Nylon locking snow collar to protect from the elements
- Pull loop at the back for ease of entry
- Arctic Rubber shell to provide lightweight flexibility, cold-resistance and resilience
- EVA midsole for lightweight insulation and cushioning
- Polar Rubber outsole for maximized grip and longevity of boot at cold temperatures
- Icepaw design pads for improved contact-point grip on ice
Removable Comfort-Fit multi-layer inner boot system featuring:
- Thermaplush soft, next-to-foot wicking layer for warmth
- Form-fitting B-Tek Foam lining for comfort
- B-Tek Heat lightweight, 4-channel hollow-fibre insulation for high-loft breathability in a broad range of temperatures
- Vapourized Aluminum Membrane for energy reflection and heat regulation
- PolyWool polyester wool blend for breathable warmth
- Hydromax layering for improved moisture management
- Diamond Net insulation for wind-resistant protection with a lightweight feel
- Waffle-comb footbed designed to trap warm air and control odour
- Height: 13"
- External Forefoot Width: 5"
- External Length: 12.5"
- Weight of Pair: 6.78 lbs
- Based on Men's Size 9