The Big Bear is ALPS' most modular pack yet - it can be used as a fanny pack, day pack, or both! The fanny pack has a large extendable day pack that expands out of the fanny pack to give you an additional 1,900 cubic inches of space. If you're going on a short trek and only need the capacity of the fanny pack, the expandable day pack section can stow away. You can also connect optional pockets to the front of the shoulder harness. There is a binocular pocket or turkey call pocket that can clip onto the harness of our Big Bear pack. These pockets are also compatible with the Little Bear. The fanny pack has a large main compartment, 2 side pockets, and a front pocket, giving you plenty of space to organize your gear. The Big Bear comes with a padded removable waist belt that has an easy access pocket to keep your smaller items handy. We offer this pack in Brushed Realtree Edge fabric. With so many options and uses, the Big Bear is sure to quickly become your favorite pack.
- Two packs in one
- Lumbar pack expands into day pack
- Adjustable shoulder harness
- Compatible with Accessory Binocular Pocket and Accessory Call Pockets (Sold separately)
- Padded waist belt with easy access pockets
- Pockets: two side, front and main
- 800 in. / 13L - lumbar pack capacity
- 1900 in. / 31L - day pack capacity
- 2700 in. / 44L - total capacity
- Fanny Pack Capacity: 800 in.
- Day Pack Capacity: 1900 in.
- Total Capacity: 2700 in.
- Weight: 3 lbs. 2 oz.
WARNING: California residents click here for more information on Proposition 65.