The Alps Lynx 4 Tent is packed with features and high quality designed for 3 seasons of camping for you and up to 3 guests. The Lynx, which has aluminum poles and an awesome mesh construction - taking up half of the walls on each side allowing optimal ventilation. This tent is easy to set up; 2 pole rectangular dome style tent with pole clips that easily fit over the poles for quick assembly. ALPS has not cut any corners... between the factory sealed fly and floor seams, weatherproof fly buckles, 2 doors for easy entering and leaving, 2 vestibules for extra gear storage and weather protection, and extra-large #8 zippers, you're sure to find everything you could want in a tent in the Lynx 4.
- Sleeps 4
- Free Standing 2 Pole System with 7000 Series Aluminum Poles
- Easy Assembly with Pole Clips that quickly snap over the tent poles
- 75D 185T Polyester Fly resists UV damage and stays taut
- Factory Sealed Fly & Floor Seams give best weather protection
- 75D 185T Taffeta Floor with 2000mm Coating
- Extra Large #8 Zippers on Doors and Vestibules
- Easy Entry & Great Ventilation with 2 Doors
- 2 Vestibules for gear storage and extra weather protection
- Weatherproof Fly Buckles on for maximum adjustability and protection
- Half Mesh Walls increase ventilation
- Rain fly, 7000-series Aluminum Poles, Pole Bag, Stake Bag, 6061 Aluminum Stakes, Guy Rope, Repair Swatches, Gear Loft, Mesh Storage Pockets, and Tent Bag with Drawstring
- Base Size: 7'6 x 8'6
- Center Height: 4'4
- Vestibule Depth: 35"
- Tent Area: 64 sq. ft.
- Vestibule Area: 25 sq. ft.
- Tent and Fly Weight: 6 lb. 12 oz.
- Total Weight: 7 lb. 9 oz.
- Packed Size: 8" x 22"
- Pole Diameter: 11 mm
- Color: Sage/Rust
- Style: Two-pole rectangular dome
- Use Rating: 3 Season
- Sleeps: Four
WARNING: California residents click here for more information on Proposition 65.