The boot worn by the world?s leading public safety personnel in a 8? height, the 5.11? A.T.A.C. 2.0. It?s lighter and more comfortable, yet maintains its reputation for toughness and durability. A new air flow tongue and full-length dual durometer Ortholite? footbed work to keep your feet cool, dry and comfortable all day, every day. Another new feature, the Achilles heel flex zone, gives a critical part of your foot more range of motion without compromising support. The full-grain suede toe, 840D nylon upper and Shock Mitigation System? provide the kind of rugged protection you need; while the knife pocket keeps an important ally within reach.
- Color: Dark Coyote Brown
- Full-length dual durometer Ortholite? footbed
- Achilles heel flex zone for enhanced comfort & flexibility
- Shock Mitigation System?
- Strobel construction
- Lighter weight upper construction
- Ortholite? Achilles cuff for comfort
- YKK? side zipper
- Slip- and oil-resistant outsole
- Knife pocket